人在沙漠生活的句子英文

大家好,关于人在沙漠生活的句子英文很多朋友都还不太明白,今天小编就来为大家分享关于很优美的英文句子的知识,希望对各位有所帮助!

本文目录

  1. 表白英文句子简短
  2. 很优美的英文句子
  3. 我要雪莱诗 孤独者一段的英文~

[One]、表白英文句子简短

〖One〗、何时能牵你的手,共看海天成一色?

When can you hold your hand and see the sky and the sea as one?

〖Two〗、这个世界上还没有那个人像你那么神经!那么痴情的爱着我。所以,我决定今生要娶你!

No one in the world is so nervous as you are! Then love me with love. So, I decided to marry you this life!

〖Three〗、做不了你的太阳,就让我做你的影子。

Can't do your sun, let me be your shadow.

〖Four〗、牵你的手,朝朝暮暮,牵你的手,等待明天,牵你的手,走过今生,牵你的手,生生世世。

Hold your hand, every morning and evening, hold your hand, waiting for tomorrow, hold your hand, through life, hold your hand, generation after generation.

〖Five〗、只有你知我的情绪,也只有你能带给我情绪。

Only you know my emotions, and only you can bring me emotions.

〖Six〗、玫瑰,你的;巧克力,你的;钻戒,你的;你,我的。

Roses, yours, chocolates, yours, diamond rings, yours, yours, mine.

Without you, I'm only dead!

〖Eight〗、总是想念着你,虽然我们无法共同拥有每分每秒。

Always thinking of you, though we can't share every minute.

〖Nine〗、喜欢你也许是我错了,爱上你我真的变了许多!傻瓜,我爱你!

Like you, maybe I was wrong, falling in love with you, I really changed a lot! Fool, I love you!

〖Ten〗、你的信息我舍不得删掉,你的笑脸我不能忘掉,你的真情我已知道,我心跳的声音不想让你听到!

Your information I hate to delete, your smiling face I can't forget, your true feelings I already know, my heart beat sound don't want you to hear!

1〖One〗、与你相识是一种缘,与你相恋是一种美,与你相伴是一种福,我愿和你相伴到永远。

Acquaintance with you is a kind of edge, and you fell in love with is a kind of beauty, with your company is a blessing, I would like to accompany you forever.

1〖Two〗、给你一个心里的家,累了,我永远在等你

Give you a heart home, tired, I'll always be waiting for you

1〖Three〗、我是你的小小狗,你是我的小小骨头,就算掉进臭水沟,我也捡回叼着走。

You are my little dog, you are my little bones, even fell into the gutter, I also go back beak.

1〖Four〗、情人节,我愿做一条鱼,任你红烧、白煮、清蒸,然后躺在你温柔的胃里。

Valentine's day, I would like to be a fish, as you braised, boiled, steamed, and then lie in your gentle stomach.

1〖Five〗、爱你,藏在我心里,暖在你心!

Love you, hide in my heart, warm in your heart!

1〖Six〗、我不知道人类为什么得结婚?!不如让我们一起研究看看,让我们合法地结合吧!

I don't know why humans have to get married! Why don't we look at it together and let us legally combine it?!

1〖Seven〗、不知道爱你算不算是一个贴心的理由。

I do not know love you, is not a good reason.

1〖Eight〗、喜欢,就是淡淡的爱。爱,就是深深的喜欢。我希望以后可以不用送你回家,而是我们一起回我们的家。

Like, is just a touch of love. Love is liking deeply. I hope I won't have to take you home later, but we'll go back to our home together.

1〖Nine〗、在雨夜里思念的远方的人以及往日种种情怀一同复活了起来。

In the rainy night, longing for the distant people and all sorts of feelings in the past have risen together.

20、你就是我最困难时的那位永远支持我的人!

You are the one who supports me the most when I am in trouble!

2〖One〗、只有跟你在一起的时候我才是活着的,我一个人的时候,就连最耀眼的太阳也失去光彩!

I am alive only when I am with you. When I am alone, even the most dazzling sun loses its luster!

2〖Two〗、首先,我要感谢上帝,让我又在这里遇上了你。

First of all, I want to thank God that I met you here again.

2〖Three〗、我不要短暂的温存,只要你一世的陪伴。

I do not want the brief tenderness, as long as your company with me.

2〖Four〗、相遇总是点点头,想说总是难开口,视线相交的一瞬间,我已感觉到你的温柔。

Meet always nod, want to say always difficult to open, the line of sight intersection moment, I have felt your gentleness.

2〖Five〗、喜欢你的笑容,喜欢静静的看着你,我的忧愁像云一般一下子就飞去了。

I like your smile and I like watching you silently. My sadness is like a cloud. It flies away at once.

I don't believe in happiness, I believe you.

2〖Seven〗、看到你的微笑我就会满足,见到你快乐我会知足,当幸福降临在你身上时,我会默默的为你祝福。

See your smile, I will meet, see you happy, I will be content, when happiness falls on you, I will silently bless you.

2〖Eight〗、只因你太美好令我无法坦白说出我爱你。

Just because you're so beautiful that I can't honestly say I love you.

2〖Nine〗、你有权拒绝我的爱,但你不能蔑视我的爱,因为那是一颗真诚地为你跳动的心。

You have the right to refuse my love, but you can not despise my love, because it is a heart beating for you sincerely.

30、爱之火,在我俩的心中燃起,从此我俩将被熔在一块。

The fire of love is kindled in our hearts, and from now on we shall be melted together.

3〖One〗、我爱你,为了你的幸福,我愿意放弃一切包括你。

I love you, for your happiness, I am willing to give up everything, including you.

3〖Two〗、今夜寂寞如海,今夜相思成灾。对你的爱已化成这片寂寞的海。想你的心已让你的影子在脑中泛滥成灾!

Lonely tonight, like the sea tonight, love disaster. My love for you has turned into this lonely sea. Think your heart has made your shadow run rampant in your mind!

3〖Three〗、将你心再加上我的心,就算痛苦滋味也愿意尝。

Add your heart to my heart, and you will taste it even if you feel pain.

3〖Four〗、如果这个世界真的会轮回,那么下辈子,我一定不要遇到你,因为,喜欢你的幸福使我无法自拔。

If this world really will reincarnation, then next life, I must not meet you, because, like your happiness, I can not extricate themselves.

3〖Five〗、亲爱的:最近我牙齿痛,因为常常晚上想你,那感觉太甜蜜了,会蛀牙。

Dear: Recently, my teeth ache, because I often miss you at night, it feels too sweet, it will decay.

3〖Six〗、任何时候任何情况,只要你需要我,我立即赶来,尽我全力为你做事。

Any time, any situation, as long as you need me, I will come at once and do my best to do it for you.

3〖Seven〗、请不要固守你的沈默,不要为等待而等待。愿我爱的帆,能驶进你心的港湾。

Please don't hold fast to your silence. Don't wait for your silence. May my sail sail into the harbor of your heart.

3〖Eight〗、现在我的生和死,快乐和痛苦,完全操纵在你的手中,你能够赐予我圣洁的爱吗?

Now my life and death, joy and pain are entirely in your hands. Can you give me holy love?

3〖Nine〗、唱着伤心的歌曲,看着心爱的女孩。心是为你伤的,歌是为你唱的,我只是想要你幸福快乐,对不起!

Sing the sad song and watch the girl you love. The heart is for you hurt, the song is for you to sing, I just want you to be happy, I'm sorry!

40、人们说:爱一个人是不求回报的。但是我却要你给我回报---让我在有生之年把我的爱全部送给你!

People say:"love a person is not in return.". But I want you to give me back-- let me give you all my love in my life!

4〖One〗、我还爱着你,只不过少了一些非要在一起的执着。

I still love you, just a little bit of persistence.

For you would rather not be free!

4〖Three〗、世间本无沙漠,我每想你一次,上帝就落下一粒沙,从此便有了撒哈拉!

There is no desert in the world. Every time I think of you, God drops a grain of sand, and then I have sahara!

4〖Four〗、当你爱上一个人的时候,不是你的眼中只看到他的优点,而是看到了他的缺点,你不介意!

When you fall in love with a person, not in your eyes only to see his strengths, but to see his shortcomings, you do not mind!

4〖Five〗、爱一个人很苦,我却不停付出;爱一个人很累,我却沉迷相思;爱一个人很傻,我却执迷不悟。

Love a person is very bitter, but I did not stop to pay; love a person is very tired, I was addicted to Acacia; love a person very silly, I was stubborn.

4〖Six〗、思念是屋檐洒落的滴答声,是湖面泛起的微波,是晨曦中的薄雾,是梦醒时的迷茫。此刻的我非常想你!

Yearning is the tick of the eaves, the waves on the surface of the lake, the mist of the morning sun, the confusion of waking dreams. I miss you very much at the moment!

4〖Seven〗、对你的思念太重,压断了电话线,烧坏了手机卡,掏尽了钱包袋,吃光了安眠药,唉!可我还是想见你。

Miss you too heavy, cut off the phone line, burned out the phone card, dig out the wallet bag, eat up sleeping pills, alas! But I still want to see you.

4〖Eight〗、不需言语,让我用行动告诉你,什么叫爱。

No words, let me show you what love is.

4〖Nine〗、每次和你发性格后我都很忏悔,其实我的目地是很单纯的,我只想要你在意我。

Every time and your hair, I am very repentant, in fact, my goal is very simple, I just want you to care about me.

50、给我一次机会,我会让你生活在阳光里,我会为你成为只属于你的太阳。

Give me a chance, I will let you live in the sun, I will be your only sun.

5〖One〗、我希望你能给我一个机会,照顾你。爱护你。平平淡淡和你一起慢慢变老!

I hope you can give me a chance to take care of you. Love you. Easy to grow old together with you!

5〖Two〗、你轻轻地来,伴随着深邃地眼哞而来,你走到了我地的身边,跨进了我的心扉。

You gently, with eyes deeply moo, you came to my side, stepped into my heart.

I already have someone who I like.

5〖Four〗、蓝蓝的天空飘着雪花,漂亮的皮鞋漏着脚丫,你我的相识是个神话,请您温柔地回个电话!

The blue sky is fluttering with snow, and the beautiful leather shoes are leaking. My acquaintance is a myth. Please call back softly!

5〖Five〗、对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybe the world。

5〖Six〗、不论你去舍处,我的心追寻着你的踪影,你落在地上的每一个足印,都会使我激动不已。

Wherever you go, my heart searches for you, and every touch you touch on the ground excites me.

5〖Seven〗、时间冲不淡真情的酒,距离拉不开思念的手。想你,直到地老天荒,直到永久。

Time drives not the wine of truth, but distance does not move the hand of longing. Miss you, until forever The end of life.

5〖Eight〗、当我决定和你度过下半辈子时,我希望我的下半生赶快开始。

When I decide to spend the rest of my life with you, I hope my next half of life begins.

5〖Nine〗、如果不要,你叫他帮你介绍个男朋友,就说他的名字。

If you don't, ask him to introduce you to a boyfriend and say his name.

[Two]、很优美的英文句子

I do not know what love, deeply attached

Some things, can not afford to once again.

Yearning for the sky, are lonely.

Ye Kuang day low tree emerges with the neighbor.

When I look back, I have been unable to tell.

The morning dew covered the moonlight, the breeze with the wind.

〖Eight〗、幸福来自一颗踏实安静的心。

Happiness comes from a quiet heart.

〖Nine〗、用我三生烟火,换你一世迷离。

With my great fireworks, change your life.

〖Ten〗、把脸向着阳光,就看不到阴影。

Face to the sun, you can not see the shadow.

1〖One〗、那就这样吧,从此山水永不相逢。

That's the way it is, from then on the mountains and rivers never meet.

1〖Two〗、千山万水,一帘烟雨,迷离了眼眸。

A curtain of rain, numerous hills and streams, blurred eyes.

1〖Three〗、你的眼睛,是我永生不会再遇的海。

Your eyes, I would not be living in the sea.

1〖Four〗、没见过草原,不知道天多高地多厚。

Have not seen the grassland, do not know how high the sky and more.

1〖Five〗、时间不会改变痛,时间只能适应痛。

Time will not change the pain, the time can only adapt to the pain.

1〖Six〗、幸福是看出来的,痛苦是悟出来的。

Happiness is to see, the pain is to realize.

1〖Seven〗、窒息的沉默,悲伤的是我,不是你。

Choking silence, sad is me, not you.

1〖Eight〗、以克人之心克己,以容己之心容人。

In the heart of self denial, to has one heart.

1〖Nine〗、幽幽的深谷显的骇人的清静和阴冷。

A deep quiet and cold was terrible.

20、站在世界某一个角落,看着日出日落。

Standing in a corner of the world, watching the sunrise and sunset.

2〖One〗、人生有些事,错过一时,就错过一世。

Some things in life, miss a moment, you miss a lifetime.

2〖Two〗、如果爱情只是路过,又何必到此一游。

If love is just passing by, why should this visit.

2〖Three〗、小星星在寒空中摇晃,仿佛冷得在颤抖。

Small stars in the cold air shaking, as if the cold shiver.

2〖Four〗、你要努力,你想要的,要你自己给自己。

You have to work hard, you want, you want to give yourself.

2〖Five〗、把脸一直向着阳光,这样就不会见到阴影。

Keep your face to the sun, so you won't see the shadow.

2〖Six〗、再美好也经不住遗忘,再悲伤也抵不过时间。

No better also can not be forgotten, and then also arrived at the sad sad time.

2〖Seven〗、每一棵大树的成长都要接受阳光,也包容风雨。

The growth of each tree to accept the sun, but also inclusive of wind and rain.

2〖Eight〗、幸福是,机场仍旧开放,电视里仍旧有人唱歌。

Happiness is, the airport is still open, there are still people singing on tv.

2〖Nine〗、夜空中的星星就像无数只眼睛似的一眨一眨的。

Stars in the night sky is like a blink of an eye.

30、只要知道你还活在这个世上,我就可以了无牵挂。

As long as you also know that living in this world, I will be free.

3〖One〗、你给我一滴眼泪,我就看到了你心中全部的海洋。

You give me a drop of tears, I saw your heart all the oceans.

3〖Two〗、今世我为你沉沦、几度轮回后、我们再相爱好吗?

This life I sink for you, after a few degrees of reincarnation, we fall in love again good?

3〖Three〗、没有水的地方就是沙漠,没有声音的地方就是寂寞。

Where there is no water, there is a desert, where there is no sound.

3〖Four〗、秋天一过,就是冬天了。雪花是冬季中最美的花朵。

Autumn is over, it is winter. Snowflakes are the most beautiful flowers in winter.

3〖Five〗、我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

3〖Six〗、多少次轻颦回眸,没有你在,无声的空旷刺疼了眼。

How many times have you in the light when looking back, silent open eyes citeng.

3〖Seven〗、那是可以让我潸然泪下,让我用一生去交换的笑容。

It is so I can let me exchange with tears trickling down cheeks, smile to life.

3〖Eight〗、那些以前说着永不分离的人,早已经散落在天涯了。

Those who used to say never separated, have scattered in the horizon.

3〖Nine〗、看不见你的身影,寂寞开始蠢蠢欲动,吞噬我的灵魂。

You can not see the figure, the loneliness starts ready to devour my soul.

40、生命中,总有些人,安然而来,静静守候,不离不弃。

In life, there are always some people, Enron, waiting quietly, never abandon.

4〖One〗、生年不过百,常怀千岁忧;百事从心起,一笑解千愁。

But one hundred years students, Chang Huaiqian aged care; Pepsi from the heart, laugh off your worries.

4〖Two〗、送走了五谷丰登的秋天,雪花飞舞的冬天终于来临了。

Send a bumper grain harvest autumn, snow in winter is coming.

4〖Three〗、人生有很多的转折,每一个时段有每一个时段的颜色。

Life has a lot of turning, every time there is a period of color.

4〖Four〗、马不停蹄的错过,轻而易举的辜负,不知不觉的陌路。

We missed an easy job to do live up to strangers, imperceptibly.

4〖Five〗、六月绝不止是单调的燥热。六月天,孩儿脸,说变就变。

In June more than monotonous hot. June day, baby face, change.

4〖Six〗、寂寞就是你说话时没人在听,有人在听时你却没话说了。

Loneliness is when you talk, no one is listening, someone is listening, but you have no words to say.

4〖Seven〗、奉献是爱心,勇于付出,你一定会收到意外之外的馈赠。

Dedication is love, the courage to pay, you will receive an unexpected gift.

4〖Eight〗、我每天都在数着你的笑,可是你连笑的时候,都好寂寞。

I count your smiles every day, but you're so lonely when you're smiling.

4〖Nine〗、听见某个名字,想起某些事情,这个城市安静的让人心颤。

Hear a name, think of some things, the city quiet let the heart tremble.

50、离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。

Don't comfort me, to know each sewing has to meet stinging pain.

5〖One〗、成功的门往往虚掩着,只要你勇敢去推,它就会豁然洞开。

Often unlatched the door of success, as long as you are brave to push, it will suddenly open.

5〖Two〗、生命因磨炼而美丽,关键在于人对磨炼认识的角度和深度。

Life is beautiful and tempering, the key lies in the people to know the angle and depth of temper.

5〖Three〗、渐渐地才发现,失去的不可复回,拥有了,不等于是永恒。

Gradually found that the lost can not be returned, has, does not mean that the eternal.

5〖Four〗、幸福就像小偷,来的时候静悄悄,走的时候才知道损失惨重!

Happiness is like a thief, when you come, you will know that when you leave, you will know that you have lost a great loss!

5〖Five〗、爱情原本是心灵感应,其深刻处便在于不可言之的那份感觉。

Love was originally a heart, its deep place is not at all that feeling.

5〖Six〗、家是心灵的港湾,人生的驿站;是感情的归宿,灵魂的延续。

Home is a harbor, a way of life; is the feeling of home, a continuation of the soul.

5〖Seven〗、没有黑暗中的那盏光芒,我担心您像个小孩子一样怕黑怕迷路。

No darkness in the light of light, I worry about you like a child was afraid of getting lost.

5〖Eight〗、空中飘着雪花,小小的白羽毛,又像吹落的梨花瓣,零零落落。

The sky snowflakes, little Bai Yumao, and like a blown pear petals, and zero zero.

5〖Nine〗、放下过去的烦恼,不耽忧未来,不执着现在,你的内心就会平静。

Let go of the past troubles, don't worry the future, go now, your heart will be calm.

60、在这个世界上,只有真正快乐的男人,才能带给女人真正的快乐。

In this world, only those men who really feel happy can give women happiness.

6〖One〗、晨曦初照,而山像含羞的少女,若隐若现,日落西山,余光横照。

According to the early dawn, and the mountain is like a shy girl, Yu The sun sinks in the west., partly hidden and partly visible, according to wang.

6〖Two〗、人是可以快乐地生活的,只是我们自己选取了复杂,选取了叹息!

People can live happily, but we choose the complex, the choice of a sigh!

6〖Three〗、每个人都一条抛物线,天赋决定其开口,而比较高点则需后天的努力。

Each person is a parabola, talent determines its openings, and the highest point is the day after tomorrow's efforts.

6〖Four〗、山沟被雪填平了,和山背一样高,成了一片片平平的雪铺的大广场。

The snow Valley is filled, and the mountain high, large square became a piece of flat snow shop.

6〖Five〗、既不回头,何必不忘。既然无缘,何需誓言。今夕何夕,君已陌路。

Neither turn back, why not forget. Since there is no reason, why the oath. I have lost track of time,.

6〖Six〗、六月,曾给我们带来多少欢欣,多少雅趣,吸附我们多少快乐的时光。

In June, brought us much joy, how much elegance, how many happy time of adsorption.

6〖Seven〗、用心聆听,深深呼吸,烟花雨,梨花月,寄一缕风的香魂,远离喧嚣。

Listen, breathe deeply, fireworks rain, pear month, send a wisp of wind Xianghun, away from the noise.

6〖Eight〗、我可以微笑着听你说你们的故事,但真的打不起笑脸听你说你们的关系。

I can smile to hear you say your story, but really can not afford to smile to hear you say that your relationship.

6〖Nine〗、该笑的时候没有快乐,该哭泣的时候没有眼泪,该相信的时候没有诺言。

The smile is not happy, the cry when there is no tears, the time to believe that there is no promise.

70、离去,让事情变得简单,人们变得善良,像个孩子一样,我们重新开始。

Go away, make things simple, people become good, like a child, we start again.

7〖One〗、幸福就是为别人着想,为别人做事,不考虑个人得失,幸福就是平安快乐。

Happiness is for others, for others to do things, do not consider personal gains and losses, happiness is peace and happiness.

7〖Two〗、几年的同窗,我与你结下了深厚的友谊,愿你我心灵间的交流,直到永远。

A few years of the students, I have forged a deep friendship with you, I wish you my heart and soul of the exchange, until forever.

7〖Three〗、缤纷的七彩里,六月直率的性格火热的情怀豪迈的气魄,就更是纤毫毕现了。

In June the colourful, forthright character fiery feelings and heroic spirit, is even more lucidity.

7〖Four〗、拥有了一颗赤城的心,便拥有了朋友;拥有了一颗善良的心,便拥有了友爱。

Have a heart of Chicheng, they have a friend; have a good heart, they have a friendly.

7〖Five〗、如果你盼望明天,那必须先脚踏现实;如果你希望辉煌,那么你须脚不停步。

If you look forward to tomorrow, it must first real foot; if you want the brilliant, then you must not stop pin.

7〖Six〗、幸福其实是人的一种美好心态,只有心态平和,心境好的人才能真正体会幸福。

Happiness is a kind of happy state of mind, only the mentality of peace, good mood of people can really apPciate happiness.

7〖Seven〗、没有秋日落叶的飘零,何来新春绿芽的饿明丽?只有懂得失去,才会重新拥有。

No autumn leaves fall, where spring green shoots hungry bright? Only know how to lose, will have to re.

7〖Eight〗、如果人生是一段旅途,快乐与悲伤就是那两条长长的铁轨,在我身后紧紧跟随。

If life is a journey, happiness and sadness is the two long tracks, followed by me.

7〖Nine〗、我知道这世上有人在等我,但我不知道我在等谁,为了这个,我每天都非常快乐。

I know someone in the world is waiting for me, although I've no idea of who he is. But I am happy every day for this.

80、没有清醒的头脑,再快的脚步也会走歪;没有谨慎的步伐,再平的道路也会跌倒。

Without a clear mind, and then the pace will go fast; there is no cautious pace, and then the road will fall flat.

[Three]、我要雪莱诗 孤独者一段的英文~

即使一个巴利阿人在印度丛林中,

他微笑——这是悲哀的最严厉的讽刺;

他说话——冷冷的言词,不是从灵魂流露,

他和别人一样行动,吃着美味的食物;——

然而,然而他盼望——虽然又害怕——死;

Where art thou, beloved To-morrow?

When young and old, and strong and weak,

Rich and poor, through joy and sorrow,

Thy sweet smiles we ever seek,--

We find the thing we fled--To-day.

[Published by Mrs. Shelley,"Posthumous Poems", 1824.]

找到的总是我们所逃避的,今天。

[Published by Mrs. Shelley,"Posthumous Poems", 1824.]

Unfathomable Sea! whose waves are years,

Ocean of Time, whose waters of deep woe

Are brackish with the salt of human tears!

Thou shoreless flood, which in thy ebb and flow

Claspest the limits of mortality,

And sick of prey, yet howling on for more,

Vomitest thy wrecks on its inhospitable shore;

Treacherous in calm, and terrible in storm,

你已倦于扑食,但仍在咆哮无餍,

你在平静时险诈,风涛起时可怕,

深不可测的海啊!岁月是你的波浪,

人类眼泪的盐分已使得你咸涩难尝!

起伏涨落的潮汐把握着人生的极限,

虽已腻于捕猎,却仍呼号求索无餍。

不断把沉船的残骸喷吐在它荒凉的岸上,

平静时胸怀叵测,风暴中恐怖猖狂。

What is this world's delight?

Lightning that mocks the night,

But we, though soon they fall,

所谓“我们的”一切,转瞬即逝,

Whilst skies are blue and bright,

Whilst eyes that change ere night

Whilst yet the calm hours creep,

Dream thou--and from thy sleep

3. But these though soon they fall,/ Survive their joy, and all/ Which ours we call.--: But though these soon fall, they survive their joy, and all which we call ours(our joy).

诗的主题是关于尘世间万物变化莫测,不能持久;真情易变,经不起时间考验,没有什么东西是永恒的,因此要把握今天,享受今天。同上首诗类似,这首诗开头也是以一个鲜明生动的具体意象,展现在读者眼前,用“今天”和“明天”的无情对比,暗示出一个残酷的事实:今天还笑盈盈的花朵,明天便凋谢了。使读者不得不产生震动。从这一具体的,诗人进而联想到抽象的人的欲望:我们所想留驻的一切,诱惑我们然后便飞逝而去。然后,诗人由此提出了一个抽象的人生问题:这个世界上快乐究竟是什么?诗人没有直接回答这个问题。而是拿闪电做例子:嘲弄黑夜的闪电,尽管瞬间即逝,却闪亮无比。暗示真正的快乐,并不在于持续时间的长短,而在于存在的质量和强度。

第二节,计人不再谈论自然事物和人的欲望,而开始感慨美德的脆弱,知音难觅,以及爱情的廉价。但与第一节有所不同的是,诗人虽然承认真情的不持久,但却紧接着出现了转折:它们虽然稍纵即逝,但曾带给人的欢乐,却留了下来。最后一节,实际上由一两个句子构成,诗人用祈使句劝戒人们,应该趁天空还闪出爱意,心情享受每一天。按我们常人的平庸的思维逻辑,诗到这里止住就很自然而然了,但作者却不如此。紧下面的看似自相矛盾的诗句给了读者强烈的意想不到的震动:“趁平静的时刻恍然来临时,你做梦吧。但是,梦中醒来,你却要哭泣。”

最后三行冷静的一针见血的预言使第三节开始的幼稚的乐观主义腔调带上了强烈的现实主义色彩。但值得注意的是,作者并不是悲观主义者。虽然做梦终究有醒来的时刻,但梦中毕竟有希冀,有仿,有追求,尽管它不能保证实现愿望,但却是人类企求无限发展的可能性的一种表现途径。梦是人活下来的动力。在梦中人可以获得暂时的幸福和快乐。可见,作者的思想是辩证的,不是对人生经验的简单的总结,而是包含深刻的哲学内涵。

[Published by Mrs. Shelley,"Posthumous Poems", 1824.]

Wilt thou forget the happy hours

Which we buried in Love's sweet bowers,

Heaping over their corpses cold

Blossoms and leaves, instead of mould?

Blossoms which were the joys that fell,

And leaves, the hopes that yet remain.

Forget the dead, the past? Oh, yet

There are ghosts that may take revenge for it,

Memories that make the heart a tomb,

Regrets which glide through the spirit's gloom,

And with ghastly whispers tell

No.5 Sonnet: Lift Not The Painted Veil Which Those Who Live别揭开这画帷

Sonnet: Lift Not The Painted Veil Which Those Who Live

Lift not the painted veil which those who live

Call Life: though unreal shapes be pictured there,

And it but mimic all we would believe

With colours idly spread,—behind, lurk Fear

And Hope, twin Destinies; who ever weave

Their shadows, o’er the chasm, sightless and drear.

I knew one who had lifted it—he sought,

For his lost heart was tender, things to love,

But found them not, alas! nor was there aught

The world contains, the which he could approve.

Through the unheeding many he did move,

A splendour among shadows, a bright blot

Upon this gloomy scene, a Spirit that strove

For truth, and like the Preacher found it not.

V1:别揭开这画帷:呵,人们就管这

叫作生活,虽然它画的没有真象;

和恐惧,双生的宿命,在后面藏躲,

曾有一个人,我知道,把它揭开过——

追求真理,却象“传道者”①一样兴叹。

V2:不要掀起那活人称之为生活的彩幕,

虽然描绘着的是一些不真实的图形。

只不过是用漫不经心的色彩的涂布

模拟我们愿意信以为真的一切情景;

幕后有孪生的命运——希望和恐怖,

不断在无形的凄凉深渊上编织他们

自己的投影。我知道有人曾掀起过,

要寻找目标献出爱情,他迷惘的心

温柔,但是,不幸,他,一无所获。

那里也没有这世界所能容纳的任何

他能称许的事物;他穿过冷漠人群,

像亮斑落在幽暗的舞台上,像明辉

陷入阴影,像努力追求真理的精灵。

像那传道者,也未能找到它的踪影。②

①《旧约·传道书》载:柯希列(或传道者)说:“凡事都是虚空。”

②《旧约·传道书》第七章记述传道者(所罗门)的话:“我将这事一一比较,要寻求其理。我心仍要寻找,却未曾找到。”

WRITTEN OCTOBER, 1819, BEFORE THE SPANIARDS HAD RECOVERED THEIR LIBERTY.V

V1:颂诗(写于一八一九年十月,西班牙人获得自由以前)

V2:颂歌(写于1819年10月,西班牙人重获自由之前)

There is blood on the earth that denies ye bread;

To weep for the dead, the dead, the dead.

What other grief were it just to pay?

Your sons, your wives, your brethren, were they;

Who said they were slain on the battle day?

还有什么方法能倾泻你们的悲伤?

那岂不是你们的儿子、妻子、兄弟,

说他们被杀死,在战斗的日子里?

不为你们生产粮食的土地出现了鲜血;

哭泣那些死去的、死去的、死去的。

还有什么样的伤痛值得这样的悲哀?

你们的儿女、妻子和兄弟,是他们,

是他们在战争的日子里遭到了杀害。

The slave and the tyrant are twin-born foes;

To the dust where your kindred repose, repose:

Their bones in the grave will start and move,

When they hear the voices of those they love,

Most loud in the holy combat above.

把它抛弃到亲人们埋葬着的大地;

他们的骨骺在墓中也会惊醒而动作,

当听到了所爱的人们所发出的呼唤——

地面上神圣斗争中高于一切的呐喊。

When Freedom is riding to conquest by:

Though the slaves that fan her

Be Famine and Toil, giving sigh for sigh.

And ye who attend her imperial car,

Lift not your hands in the banded war,

But in her defence whose children ye are.

是“饥饿”和“苦辛”,以叹息还叹息。

而你们,她庄严的车驾的从者呵,

自由正在扬鞭策马向前猎取胜利,

劳苦和饥馑,还在相顾吹嘘、叹息。

你们追随在她威严战车左右的勇士,

切不可参与结伙行劫的战争,但是,

作为她的儿女要为捍卫她前赴后继。

To those who have greatly suffered and done!

Was greater than that which ye shall have won.

Conquerors have conquered their foes alone,

Whose revenge, pride, and power they have overthrown

Ride ye, more victorious, over your own.

不过克制他们的仇恨、骄傲、威力。

但你们呵,对敌人将有更多的胜利。

归于作出了伟大牺牲和贡献的英雄!

历来的征服者征服对手,只不过是,

压倒他们的报复、傲慢和威力;前进,

用更辉煌的胜利战胜你们自己的敌人!

With crownals of violet, ivy, and pine:

With hues which sweet Nature has made divine:

Green strength, azure hope, and eternity:

But let not the pansy among them be;

Ye were injured, and that means memory.

紫罗兰、常春藤、和松枝的冠冕;

青色的力量,蔚蓝的希望和永恒;

一切都要,只是不要忧伤的紫堇,

你们受过凌辱,那会使记忆刺心。

紫罗兰、常春藤和青松翠柏的冠冕,

用碧绿的力量,永恒,和蔚蓝的希望,

但不要让三色堇在它们中间混藏。

你们曾遭受凌辱,这应该永记不忘。

[Published with"Prometheus Unbound", 1820.]

『1』拿破仑政权崩溃后,斐迪南七世在西班牙恢复了波旁王朝的专制统治,1812年的宪法被废除,解放战争时期的革命战士遭到迫害。1819年,西班牙政府为镇压美洲殖民地革命,在卡迪斯集结近二万名远征军。一部分具有自由思想的贵族军官在资产阶级支持下发动革命,这首颂歌就写在那年10月。

『2』雪莱把战争明确地分为两类,把在“神圣同盟”的名义下组织的战争称为结伙行劫,而号召人们为争取和保卫民族的独立、自由、解放而战斗。

关于人在沙漠生活的句子英文的内容到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助。